- How can I contact the Transfer Agent?
- Transfer Agent and Registrar
PO Box 43006
Providence, RI 02940-3006 Overnight Correspondence to:
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021 Tel: (800) 522-6645
TDD for Hearing Impaired: 800-231-5469
Foreign Shareowners: 201-680-6578
TDD Foreign Shareowners: 201-680-6610
- Whom can I contact if I need further information as a Aviat Networks shareholder?
- For inquiries involving stock transfers, address changes and account record keeping, please contact BNY Mellon Shareowner Services at the phone number and address above. For investor relations inquiries, please contact Glenn Wiener, President of GW Communications at gwiener@GWCco.com.
- What stock exchange is Aviat Networks traded on? What is the stock symbol?
- Shares of Aviat Networks, Inc. are traded on the NASDAQ Global Market under the ticker symbol AVNW.
- How do I purchase additional shares of stock in Aviat Networks?
- Stock of Aviat Networks, Inc. may be purchased from most brokerage firms. At this time, the Company does not offer a direct purchase program.
- How can I get the current stock price?
- An up-to-the-minute stock quote is available from your broker. A 20-minute delayed stock quote is available on the Aviat Networks website in the Stock Info section.
- Does Aviat Networks typically issue cash or stock dividends?
- Aviat Networks has not declared or paid dividends on its capital stock since the company's inception. Aviat Networks currently anticipates that it will retain future earnings, if any, for use in the operation and expansion of its business.
- When is the annual stockholder meeting?
- The Company held its Annual Meeting of Stockholders for fiscal year 2017 on March 20, 2018. The next Annual Meeting of Stockholders is anticipated to be held around the same timeframe in 2019 for fiscal year 2018.
- When does the Aviat Networks fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year ends in June.
- How can I get a copy of the Company's financial statements, such as an Annual Report, 10-K or 10-Q?
- Electronic copies of our financial reports can be found on the Aviat Networks Website under Financial Info/SEC Filings. You can also request a copy of the Annual Report to be mailed to you through our Info request form on the Investor section of the Aviat Networks Web site.
- Does Aviat Networks issue quarterly reports?
- Aviat Networks files quarterly reports (10-Qs) with the SEC, which can be accessed online. We also publish financial results releases (see the Investor home page for the most recent financial releases) and quarterly financial statements on the Avait Networks website. To automatically receive a copy of future announcements subscribe to our Press Release Alerts.
- When is the next earnings release?
- Financial results reporting dates are typically announced at least two weeks prior to the actual date. You can be notified upon issuance of earnings releases by subscribing to our email alerts feature located in the Investor section of the Aviat Networks Web site.
- How can I contact Aviat's Investor Relations department?
- You can reach the Company’s Investor Relations team by contacting Glenn Wiener at 212-786-6011 or via email at gwiener@GWCco.com. You can also send emails to email@example.com.